Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE
Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE is an electronic visa for foreign nationals who would like to enter Azerbaijan on tourist for a maximum of 90 days. Application of Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE can be obtained by completing the online form with all the personal information, travel details, passport details & some security questions. The approved Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE can be used for single entry and for tourism purpose only. Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE is valid within a month from the intended date of entry Indicated during the application. Azerbaijan eVisa holder are not allowed to work in Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan eVisa Typing Service in Dubai
Azerbaijan had launched an electronic visa which makes it easier to the public to travel to Azerbaijan. You don't need to go to the Azerbaijan embassy or Consulate for the visa application. BLS Document Services can assist you in doing your online application typing form for the Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE by bringing all essential documents required in our center.
Eligibility Criteria for Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE:
- International Travelers whose sole objective of visiting Azerbaijan is for recreation, sight-seeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives. Azerbaijan eVisa is available for single entry only.
- Passport should include not less than 2 free pages.
- Passport should not be damaged and should not include unofficial remarks.
- Passports must be valid for at least six (6) months at the time of arrival in Azerbaijan.
- If the visa expires before use by the applicant, the sponsor must apply again, and another fee must be paid.
- All candidates for Azerbaijan eVisa should be a citizen of the qualified countries stated below.
Following are the countries who are non-residence of GCC Countries eligible for Azerbaijan eVisa
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia (Plurinational State of), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Holy See (Vatican), Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Vietnam.
Procedure in applying for Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE:
- Fill out your online application form for Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE.
- All information provided in the online application form for Azerbaijan eVisa should match exactly as per your passport.
- All GCC residents can apply for Azerbaijan eVisa in UAE.
- Once the online application form was submitted, all the Azerbaijan eVisa notification and updates will be sent via email.
- Foreigners and stateless persons have to apply for an e-visas at least 3 working days (for a standard e-visa) or 3 hours (for an urgent e-visa) prior to their arrival to the Republic of Azerbaijan
- The standard e-visa is issued within 3 working days and the urgent e-visa is issued within 3 hours regardless of holidays and non-working days. An e-visa to the Republic of Azerbaijan is valid for the period of 90 days with 30 days permission to stay in the country.
- The Azerbaijan eVisa processing time is within 72 hours (except Friday, Saturday & holidays in Azerbaijan). However some applications may take longer up to three (3) business days upon completion of the Azerbaijan eVisa application form.
- In order to complete this Azerbaijan eVisa application form, candidates must have a valid passport and email address.
- Please note that all fact-based information like first and last names, place and date of birth, address, sex, passport number and nationality should appear exactly the same as the passport.
- Port of entry for Azerbaijan eVisa holder can be through Air, sea and land ports.
- BLS Document Services can help you in filling out your online application form for Azerbaijan eVisa in Dubai.
Requirements for Azerbaijan eVisa form filling:
- Passport size photo
- Passport scan copy
- Valid visa page scan copy
- Azerbaijan eVisa application form
Disclaimer: eVisa Fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for the processing the application and is not depending on either granted or rejected, If eVisa is rejected typist or typing center will not be held responsible.
Note: For recent updates please log in to the website : https://www.evisa.gov.az/en/; email@example.com