Applying for OCI card in UAE:
The Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) is an immigration status authorized for a foreign citizen of Indian origin to live and work in the Republic of India indefinitely.
OCI online registration typing service in Dubai:
OCICard holders help the applicant to travel India without obtaining the visa. You need to go to the Indian embassy for the OCI application submission. BLS Document Services can assist you in doing your online application typing form for the OCI in UAE by bringing all essential documents required in our center.
Eligibility criteria for OCI card application in uae:
- All Indian nationalities holding foreign country passport can apply for OCI card.
- A foreign national who was a citizen of India at the time of, or at any time after 26th January 1950.
- A foreign national who was eligible to become a citizen of India on 26th January 1950.
- A foreign national who belonged to a territory that became part of India after 15th August 1947.
- A foreign national who is a child or a grandchild or a great grandchild of such a citizen.
- A foreign national who is a minor child of such persons mentioned above.
- A foreign national who is a minor child and whose both parents are citizens of India or one of the parents is a citizen of India is eligible for the OCI card registration.
- A foreign national who is the spouse of Indian nationality can apply for OCI Card.
Procedure on how to apply for an OCI card in uae:
- Fill out your OCI online application form here in UAE through BLS.
- All information's provided in the OCI online application form should match exactly as per your passport.
- Uploading of all required documents online.
- Your previous Indian passport must be cancelled first before youcan apply for OCI card.
- BLS Document Services will help you in filling out your online OCI application form in Dubai.
- After submission of online application form, a copy of the form will be printed with an online registration number.
- Application form should be complete in all aspects.All relevant enclosures and requisite fee may be submitted to the Indian Mission/Post/Office in whose jurisdiction the applicant is ordinarily residing irrespective of the fact whether the same Indian Mission/Post/Office has issued the original OCI documents or not.
Required documents to apply OCI card in uae:
- Current passport copy
- Indian origin proof
- Indian visa copy
- Poi card (optional)
- Previous Indian passport cancellation form
- Spouse OCI card(optional)
- Birth cert copy
- Marriage certificate copy
- Citizenship certificate copy
- Spouse passport copy
- 1 photograph with blue background
Disclaimer: Fee once submitted is non-refundable as the fee is for the application typing and is not depending on either granted or rejected, If OCI is rejected typist or typing center will not be held responsible.
Note: For recent updates please log in to the website : https://ociservices.gov.in/